Consent Form - Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We are required to comply with, Federal and Provincial Privacy Legislation, the Personal Health Information Protection Act, and Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation.
In order to do so, each of our members must provide consent acknowledging and allowing us to collect, use and disclose their personal information according to specific guidelines. At BestLifeRewarded® the privacy of your personal information is of utmost importance. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information responsibly. Our policies regarding your personal information are open and transparent.
In order to operate and provide the service, we collect certain information about you. We limit the collection of personal information to only the relevant and necessary information. Your personal information will be stored, retained and destroyed in compliance with the existing legislation and the federal legislation of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
BestLifeRewarded Innovations will collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with targeted education, tools and communications related to your health;
- to respond to your requests for assistance, or to resolve technical issues you encounter;
- to perform research and analysis with de-identified data aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- for clinical research, market research, education and other related research projects, on an anonymous basis only;
- for the purpose of BestLifeRewarded® health reward redemption, e.g. shipping information may be shared with fulfillment providers where necessary. Any third-party group used for these purposes will sign a non-disclosure agreement with BestLifeRewarded Innovations Inc. and will be required by law to keep your personal information confidential;
- to provide you with a promo code to receive bonus points in BestLifeRewarded® Innovations Health Management Program;
- to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements of provincial and federal laws.